- $25 gift certificate to Fat Quarter Shop
- scissors gift bag from Havel's Sewing (valued over $65)
- five yards of super fly from Sis Boom
- finch pattern from Clever Charlotte
- $40 gift certificate from Sew Fresh Fabrics
- interfacing gift bag from Pellon (valued over $50)
- three signed patterns from Sew Serendipity
- three patterns (winner's choice) from Petite Kids Boutique
please head on over to Rowan & Oak to give Amber a huge congrats and a virtual pat on the back for her blue ribbon prize winning shorts!!
thank you so much to our fabulous judges who gave their time to deliberate who should win first, second, and third, and to our sponsors for making this sewalong possible! and to YOU, dear reader, for voting for your favorite viewer's choice entry!
i 'd like to give a personal thanks to Carla and Vanessa for all the hard work they did to make this sewalong so successful! we all hope that you enjoyed this sewalong and that it inspired you to sew up some shorts! it's been a blast to watch as all of the new shorts pics and posts popped up!
thanks to all!!! and happy sewing.